EUSC – PACS 2022 brings together experts from around the world for three days of Conference including workshops and courses.
We encourage you to register and confirm your participation to enjoy the benefits of the conference including networking opportunities with our stellar line up of speakers,
exhibition partners and many more.
||Early Bird Rate
Applicable till 28 August 2022
|Standard Registration Rate
Applicable till 20 October 2022
|Onsite Registration Rate
Starts from 21 October 2022
|Physician – EUS/ PACS Members
|Physician – Non Members
|Nurses | Students | Allied Healthcare
EUSC – PACS 2022 Registration Guideline
*All EMA / EUS / PACS Members will need to provide their active membership number to claim the member rates.
**Nurses, Students and Allied Healthcare need to provide proof of identity to claim the respective rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fees entitle participants to attend all sessions, entrance to exhibition, 2 daily coffee breaks, daily lunch, and CME certificates.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 26 October 2022 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable onsite registration fees, during conference registration hours, commencing on 27 October 2022
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on above mentioned rates.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fees apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days prior to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required to avail the late registration rate.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration, you can make your registration onsite with the applicable rate.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All registration fees must be paid in advance to: MCI Middle East LLC - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
- You may process the payments using Credit Card or Bank Transfer
- If you are using Bank Transfer, please indicate your first and family names, your registration number (mentioned on the registration invoice), and “EUSC 2022”.
- Please mention "free of charge for the receiver account" on all payments processed via Bank Transfer, however all costs must be covered by the ordering customer.
- Please use the following information for your bank transfer made payable to:
Bank Account Name: MCI Middle East LLC
Bank Account Number: (AED) 1011 233252 601
Bank Account Number: (USD) 1021 233252 602
Bank Name: Emirates NBD
P.O. Box 11954
Al Suk Branch
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: + 971 4 35 33 545
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
IBAN No. (AED Account): AE200260001011233252601
IBAN No. (USD Account): AE280260001021233252602
Cancellation & Refunds:
- Registration cancellation must be sent via e-mail at email@example.com, the congress secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation no later 26 September 2022, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), this will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less bank charges and administrative fee of AED 200.00
- 100% cancellation charge apply after 26 September 2022, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4).
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 20 October 2022, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of AED 75.00.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Conference, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting the bank charges.
- If the Conference is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid, and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of AED 200.00 plus bank charges will be applied should a participant fail to attend the Conference and request for refund.